Friday, April 20, 2012

36 weeks :)

Well we made it to 36 weeks!  I have a doctors appointment in a couple of hours and also a ultrasound and nst!  I cant wait to see Baby "C" again!  

But now I am rethinking my decision of having a VBAC!  I would really like to, but I do not want to go past my due date!  As of right now I am not dilated or effaced; she is still really high; and she is sunny side up!  I am thinking that I might go ahead and schedule a repeat c-section for when I am 39 weeks but if she comes before then fine we will proceed with a VBAC!  

I am also considering having my tubes tide once she is born!  After all the complications that we had when my son was born and now all of this with Baby "C" I just don't think I could handle another pregnancy!  It has been an emotional roller coaster and I have not enjoyed the ride at all!  It has been very draining on my husband and myself!  

I have a lot of decisions to make before I go to my appointment today! I will post pictures and more information when I get home this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment